Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dress like a Duchess with Extasia

Extasia Antique Reproduction Jewelry

Keira Knightly as Georgiana
 in The Duchess movie

In The Duchess movie, Keria Knightly wears exquisite cameo jewelry.
I have always admired antique and vintage jewelry. I am lucky to own a gorgeous antique cameo pin that I purchased back east over 25 years ago. Most of the time it just sits in my jewelry box. You can be sure I'll be wearing it this fashion season. I am sure The Duchess movie will start a revival of cameo jewelry!

Extasia Cameo Earrings


If you did not inherit your Great-Grandmother's cameo (my sister did) you should check out one of my favorite reproduction jewelry companies, Extasia. Founded in 1991 by Stefanie Freydont in Northern California , Extasia recreates lovely cameos (Rachel Ray is a fan) and stunning colorful glass intaglio jewelry.



Extasia jewelry is sold in some of the finest stores in the world. While shopping in London I have seen Extasia jewelry at Harrods, Fortnum & Mason and the Victoria and Albert Museum shop.
If you can't shop in London...
you can always shop in your robe with a cup of tea
in their online store!

No comments: