Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bienvenue/Welcome!


Bienvenue to my blog Tete-a-Tete.

Welcome to my blog!

I have had a fascination with blogs for awhile now. I spend a lot of time on the computer searching for ideas, recipes, Paris articles and lately, knitting ideas. Unexpectedly, I have stumbled upon some really neat blogs. I have been so impressed not only with their content but with their gorgeous photography.

Last night I was at my knitting group getting to know fellow knitter Jane better. I mentioned to her how I love her blog. She has such interesting things to say and what a platform to do it on. So, I asked her about blogging. She filled me in. She told me I should do it. So here I am.


What to write about? I asked my husband the other night if he had ever thought about writing a book? He is an avid reader, book collector and was a Lit major in college. He said "not really." He did tell me though..."that one should write about what one knows."

So, I shall be writing about what I know best: shopping, food, tea, Paris, London, interior design, antiques, knitting and "joie de vivre" which translates to "joy of living"! I love so many things and stumble upon so many neat shops and ideas.


I hope you enjoy the things I love. I can't wait to share them with you.

4 comments:

ByJane said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

Lisette, love your blog! what r u standing n front of in the pic of u holding an orange bag?
OK...also so jealous!
ily pam

Unknown said...

The picture was taken just outside the Paris Hermes boutique in May 2006. It was a huge advertisement on a construction site. I saw it as a photo opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany and I loved your blog page, well keep on reading!