Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Wedding Dress Rehearsal

Twinings Royal Wedding 
Commemorative Blend

The Royal Wedding is just days away now.  In fact, dress rehearsals begin tomorrow at Westminster Abbey. 

I'm having a bit of a dress rehearsal myself trying out my Royal Wedding tea
that I had shipped from England.

Royal Tea Dress Rehearsal

I'll be celebrating the Royal Wedding in style with Twinings Royal Wedding Commemorative Blend.  It's a special edition White Earl Grey with Rose Petal Tea blended exclusively to commemorate the
Royal Wedding on April 29, 2011. 

To enjoy this tea, Twinings recommends:

Use one teabag per person and pour on boiling water, leave to brew for no more than 1 minute (or you will loose its delicate flavor).  It's perfect without milk but the Queen won't mind if you prefer to add a splash of milk.

I've sampled the tea both with and with out milk and do prefer it without milk.  I'm so glad I had a dress rehearsal so I am properly ready for the big day now!

I plan on enjoying my Royal Wedding tea with scones
(smothered with Scottish Strawberry Perserve with Champagne )
when I watch the Royal Wedding in my pajamas.  How about you?


(In the photos: Vintage Spode Jewell china.)

1 comment:

birch7 said...

all beautiful Lisette as always