Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hail Britannia!

Time for Tea

If you love tea...

you can never have too many teapots!

Emma Bridgewater's Union Jack teapot has been on my "wish list"
for a very long time. 

During the Royal Wedding weekend, a US stockist, Joann Hudson ran a "Royal Sale" on all Emma Bridgewater pottery.  I treated myself to a new teapot and even though it's not commemorative china, I think it's a wonderful souvenir for me to remember the Royal Wedding.

I love that it's hand-decorated and made in Stoke-on-Trent, England...
also known as The Potteries!

It arrived yesterday and I love it! 


(In the photo:  Emma Bridgewater Union Jack Teapot and Spode Blue Italian Round Platter)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is a beautiful picture of it! It's a very special piece I know you will enjoy and your tea will taste so much better from it--lol!!