Friday, March 5, 2010

Liberty of London is coming Stateside!

Classic Liberty of London Scarf

I love shopping at London's Regent Street landmark department store, Liberty of London! Turns out now I don't have to "hop" on a plane to get my "fix" for Liberty prints! Liberty for Target is arriving Stateside next week!

Yep, you read that right! There will be another British invasion at Target on Sunday, March 14, 2010. This time Target has partnered with Britain's beloved Liberty of London. Since 1875 Liberty of London has been synonymous with British style and fabulous fabric prints.

Liberty Sixty Teapot
$12.99 at Target

Liberty for Target's smashing collection will feature exclusive spring prints in clothing, home ware, accessories, picnic ware and garden equipment. Of course, it won't be the same high street quality as the products on Regent Street but who really cares at Target prices!

Oh, be sure to check out the fab floral Liberty of London Ladies Cruiser . Buy it and you can pedal around town showing your love for Liberty's fab floral prints!

Liberty for Target

Have you seen the adorable Liberty for Target commercial? It will surely get you in the mood for spring!

I'm planning to be the first customer in the door at my Target to get first "dibs" on some lovely Liberty items. After all, I was the first customer in my Target for the Anya Hindmarch British invasion. Sadly though not ,too, many Americans knew about Britain's Anya Hindmarch handbags. I wonder if there will be more excitement for Britain's Liberty brand?

I'd love to know...will you be dashing off to Target for Liberty of London?

No comments: