Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Cottage Tea

 Anne Hathaway's Cottage

I love English cottages, gardens and tea! 

I've been thinking a lot about England lately preparing for our trip "across the pond" next month.  Whenever we visit England, I try to take an afternoon tea break everyday. 

One year while visiting Anne Hathaway's Cottage in Stratford-Upon-Avon, I had my tea break at The Cottage Restaurant & Tea Gardens. 

 The Cottage Restaurant
& Tea Gardens

The Cottage Restaurant & Tea Gardens is a perfect place for a tea break.   I loved it's conservatory building and it's just a "hop and a skip" away from Anne Hathaway's Cottage. 

 A Welcoming Sign

This adorable "Open sign" caught me eye
and hearkened me in for a cream tea!

Freshly Baked Scones

Tea & scones
always taste better in England! 

Cream Tea Break

The Cottage Restaurant is a small family-run little place  
but huge on friendly hospitality and tasty scones!  It's a perfect stop for a cream tea break.

And...I loved that they had Liberty of London fabric table cloths!

If you visit Anne Hathaway's Cottage be sure to "take time for tea" and have a tea break at
The Cottage Restaurant & Tea Gardens.   The tea menu is available all day. 

No comments: